Recipe of Lou Pisadou, an autumn sweetness
To start the autumn gently, the team of ma villa en Provence has concocted for you a special recipe of Provence.
For 8 people
Preparation time :
Baking time :
– 200 g white flour- 50 g of chestnut flour
– 200 g of chestnut purée
– 220 g of sugar
– 3 eggs
– 70 g almond powder
– 125 g of butter
– 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
– 100 g of broken of candied chestnuts
1. Break the eggs by separating the whites and yolks
2. Mix the vanilla sugar and candied chestnuts with the chestnut purée
3. Preheat oven to thermostat 6 (180 °)
4. In a bowl, mix the two flours and add 125 g sugar and softened and diced butter.
5. Make a coarse sand with your fingers. Add the egg yolks, mix. Make a ball with the batter, wrap in foil and let stand for 30 minutes in chilled place.
6. Roll out the batter in a pie dish. Pour the chestnut purée.
7. Beat the egg whites with the rest of sugar and the almond powder and coat the preparation in whites.
8. Bake for 35 minutes without letting the whites color too much
8. Unmould then serve lukewarm or cold.