This websitesite is published by the company STONE & LIVING, a limited company whose registered office is located at 1 rue de la République – 69001 Lyon. SIREN: RCS Lyon 521 423 913
The editor: Francis Temman, President
Stone & Living holds a professional real estate agent’s license to carry out transactions and rental property management. This card was issued by the CCI of Lyon under number n° CPI 69012017000018390. Stone & Living has subscribed for a financial guarantee of € 110,000 with AXA France and is also covered by a professional liability insurance policy.
OVH – 140 Quai du Sartel – Roubaix, France
1 rue de la République
Photo Credit: iStock, Adobe Stock
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal data at different times. This may include information that allows you to identify yourself, such as your name and surname, telephone number, email and postal address and credit card information.
You can also give us personal data on other occasions, for example when you sign up for the newsletter of “my villa in Provence”.
How we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes
- To process your requests.
- To answer your questions
- To inform you about your reservation
- To contact you occasionally with offers;
- To measure your interest and improve our products, our services and the Site;
- To promote services related to the Site or those of Stone & Living
We compile traffic statistics on the website, sales and other business information to help us improve the services we offer. We also use demographic information to adapt the website to bring us into compliance with our legal and compliance obligations.
How do we protect our customers’ data?
Your personal information is contained in secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All credit card transactions are processed by a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, it is your responsibility:
- Protect you from unauthorized access to your user account;
- Ensure that no other person uses the website when your device is connected to the website (including by logging in to your device through a mobile connection, wireless network, or access You use);
- Disconnect from the website when you do not use it;
- If necessary, keep your password and any other login data secret. Your login and password are confidential and should not be shared with anyone or used to allow shared access, for example through a network. You should use a password that is unique to your use of our website – do not use the same password that you already use for another site or email account;
How we can disclose your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to comply with our legal obligations or for reasons of national security, public interest or if asked by the police. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
External links and social plug-in
This may also be the case when a part of the website uses social plug-ins from other sites such as Facebook. Plug-ins such as “Like”, “Comments” and “Connect via Facebook” buttons on Facebook can be identified by one of the Facebook logos, such as the “f” or “Like” and function in practice as a small part of Facebook that is integrated on the website.
In accordance with the provisions of the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the automated processing of personal data carried out on this website is the subject of a declaration in progress with the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties).
The published data and trademarks mentioned on www.mvep0521.dev-site-beta.com are the exclusive property of their respective owners. Any reproduction in whole or in part of these texts, photos, marks and / or logos, made from the elements of the website without the express authorization of their owners is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of article L. 713-2 of the Code of the property intellectual.